Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Madness

I love March Madness for many reasons, but if for no other reason I love March because Michael bends his schedule so he can come home for a day a watch basketball and spend more time with Jordan and me.  I'm going to miss this flexibility when Mike is no longer in school.  Jordan will too, he is such a happier, more content kid, when Michael and I are both home. It was a really great, relaxing weekend!  The fact that BYU won I'm sure helped. It's been fun to be a BYU cougar fan!


Watching Basketball




2 comments:

  1. cute cute cute! Thanks for having us over yesterday! It was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan does look purely content in those pictures. He must love his mom and dad! Adam and I have been enjoying the BYU games too. We're a little luckier since we live in a later time zone, we don't have to rearrange our work schedules too much to see them. Thanks for the post and go BYU!

    ReplyDelete