Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lately


My sister showed me that yellow cake mix makes an excellent waffle dessert!  Just prepare it the way it says on the box and cook in a waffle maker. 


We've recently had some great thunder and rainstorms.  I don't think I've ever seen the roads at Wymount that covered in water. 


26 weeks along.  Only three months away!! The time is going by way too quickly. I don't know if I'll be ready, but he's coming either way! We're excited though. :)

Jordan enjoying playing basketball. :)

4 comments:

  1. I MISS WYMOUNT SO MUCH! WHAT A COOL THUNDERSTORM!! YOU ARE ADORABLE PREGNANT!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU! Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute and little! Love the rain picture...it's been awhile since I've seen rain :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those waffles were good, huh? I'm glad you tried them at home. Julie gave me the idea. :) The rain picture is fun too. We've had some major storms here in Michigan, too. I'll have to send you some pictures. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to try that yummy waffle idea! Your hair looks great shorter! I can't believe 3 months away!

    ReplyDelete