T.V. show: Blues Clues and Word World.
Movie: Toy Story, Lion King, and now Cars. (He got it for his birthday)
I love that whenever he gives me something he says "tank you, you're welcome." When Michael leaves in the morning he says, "bye, seeyasoon" and "louyou" (love you). He gets excited about reading the "scitures" before bed, and really loves he brother "Paker," as is demonstrated by the numerous kisses.
He loves to give hugs and kisses, especially whenever anyone leaves the apartment and of course when going to bed.
He loves trains and coloring. He colors for very extensive periods of time, it's pretty nice. :) Although if it was nice outside he would want to be out there ALL the time. He also loves playing with other kids and really hams it up when friends come over.
I loved all the pictures. Thanks for posting them. I surely wish I could have been there!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Parker and Jordan! What cute boys. It looks like you made a really cute party for Jordan. I loved how the cupcakes turned out. You're such a great Mom!
ReplyDeleteWish we could have been there! Thanks for posting. Jordan is a cute kid. I love him in his jerseys
ReplyDeleteThose cupcakes are awesome! :)
ReplyDeletecute bday party! we came by the quad playground right before we moved, but you weren't there :(! Hailey's at the stage right now where we have to be holding her hand 24/7 so she can walk everywhere all day :), so yes I don't have a lot of extra hands for Brayden. But, she will start walking soon I just know it. And, I'm starting to see light at the end of the yuckiness tunnel of pregnancy, so we're gonna make it! Oh and we are now at the cinderblocks of the U :). So I just picked up 10 $1 DI frames and we're going to paint them and just hot glue those babies up. Back to the stage of being creative with small spaces and having a glorious playground! You are amazing Tiffany!!! I just love you
ReplyDelete