Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Big Little Guy

Parker is now 4 months old and just had his 4 month appt.  He weighs 16 lbs 12 oz (81%) and is about 25 inches long (67%).  He is solid and chunky as the Doctor said. 

So far he is still not rolling over, doesn't even try. The only time I've seem kind of get onto his side is when he's try to suck on something next to him. He's got a lot of weight to move around!

He's been laughing since about 3 months and it's very cute. He's pretty ticklish and I can almost always get a little giggle out him when tickling him. He thinks Jordan is pretty funny sometimes, although at times Jordan can be a little scary to him.

He had some colic for the first couple months but he's outgrowing that finally, so now it's just a battle to teach him how to sleep better.  When he's in a good mood, he is SUPER smiley, I love it!


 I love him!


2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, he weighs a little more than my 10 month old :) his chubs are sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet baby! It's so funny to see such a big baby come from you and Michael who are so small! Thanks for posting the pics, and I wish you the best of luck on the sleep training. Sooooo not my favorite thing to do :(. Yay for smiley babies :).

    ReplyDelete