You're pictures kill me they're so stinkin cute! I especially like the one of Parker in the swing with a big goofy grin. He's so much like his mom. :) Love you!
Ahh, those boys are so cute! Love the 'pumpkin patch' :). When I first saw the pic of Parker's cake, I thought you had written "Porker" on it (the cake). I was like "Hah! That's funny, but not very nice!". Looks like he loved it!
You're pictures kill me they're so stinkin cute! I especially like the one of Parker in the swing with a big goofy grin. He's so much like his mom. :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteAhh, those boys are so cute! Love the 'pumpkin patch' :). When I first saw the pic of Parker's cake, I thought you had written "Porker" on it (the cake). I was like "Hah! That's funny, but not very nice!". Looks like he loved it!
ReplyDelete