Thursday, September 27, 2012

We MOVED!

We are now residents of Parker, Colorado. Who knows for how long it will be, but we LOVE it here already.  It's so beautiful, and it's so great to be around Mike's family.  Jordan already loves his cousins, aunts and uncles.  This last Monday we went to the Denver Zoo with Jordan's cousins that are both his age.  It was a blast!

There are now 6 grand-kids on Mike's side. Two are newborns, (who stayed home, obviously), Parker, and 3 two year-olds.  I love that they each of different hair colors, but all of them have curly hair. LOVE IT!




 Delaney, Jordan, Daylin



 Looking at monkey's.


 They all love the penguins.

 Uncle Dave with his nephew.
 Parker loved the zoo. When he saw the animals he would wave, grunt loudly, and then flap his arms with excitement.
Jordan specifically asked for a picture with the Zebras.  

3 comments:

  1. I hear Colorado is beautiful. I also love all the cousins' curly hair in different colors...that is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're enjoying it!! Love the picture of you with the elephant ears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a blast, and I'm so glad you're liking CO.

    ReplyDelete