-His funny little wave
-Claps, especially whenever anyone says "yay!" He also claps for himself after he's been successful at something.
-He gives hi-fives
-He gives me a big smile when I go get him from naps. (Jordan never did this, but rather cried till he was out of his room)
-He sleeps great! (7:00-5:00am, and then goes back to sleep for another hour or so after eating) and he naps well.
-He doesn't crawl, which has actually been really helpful while living at my parents house. However, we're working on it. And boy does he hate it! Tummy time has never really been his friend.
-This kid loves balls. All kids do, Jordan loved it when I would roll balls to him. But Parker LOVES balls. He loves to throw them, and have me toss them back. He likes to watch other people play with them, and they will almost always dry his tears when he's sad.
-Smiles come easy.
-He loves to cuddle.
-He's terrified of anyone wearing scrubs, I kid you not. We were at the doctor's on Monday and a lady walked in wearing scrubs, she didn't even touch him, and he started bawling.
He's such a cutie, and I'm really grateful to have him around.
Those are some pretty cute things you love about your Parker!!! He's such a cutie pie!!!! Can't wait to hug and kiss him!!! And Jordan too of course!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetie pie! I like making lists too, so you never forget all the adorable things of each stage. He is just too cute for words!
ReplyDeleteVery cute.
ReplyDeleteI love his sweet cheeks!
ReplyDeleteHe has a good arm! I loved reading your list. You have adorable boys, and I miss them (and you, of course!). Love you!
ReplyDelete