We had so much fun! Definitely some of the most fun I have ever had. Sadly I forgot my camera...but I did have my phone, so I got some ok photos. If they ever tour again we will be going. They were so talented and fun to watch. All the band members could play multiple instruments, and Ben Gibbard definitely knows how to please a crowd.
Third Row (well, technically the fifth row, the first two were roped off)
Ben Gibbard played the drums, keyboard, guitar, plus sings all the songs. It was incredible.
I sure wish my phone could have taken a clear photo...
Ra Ra Riot opened for them, they were really fun too.
Wow, great tickets, great venue! I am so glad you got to go have some fun!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun venue!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun time! The greatest nights can be a night away from the kids...as much as we love them ;)
ReplyDeleteLoved the pictures. It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I am so glad, happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun! Sounds like the concert was awesome, and I can tell that the venue was fantastic. Glad you guys got to go out on the town together :).
ReplyDelete