Thursday, March 14, 2013

Jordan turned 3! (and other events)


I think it's time to blog again. Jordan turned 3 on February 12th and we had a blast!  At his 3-year well check he was in the 16% for weight and 22% for height. So he's a little guy. But the doctor said he has nice sturdy legs and looks very healthy.  He also passed his developmental questionnaire with flying colors.

Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite show: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Movie: Peter Pan or Toy Story
Food: PB&H (Honey) and Yogurt
Drink: Water/Milk

When I asked what he wanted to be when he grew up he said "I want to be A MAN!"  Good answer. Can't go wrong with that one.

He loves to play pirates, basketball/soccer/baseball/Foosball, and pretend to be different animals. He loves to sing songs and is a pretty good dancer. Jordan is very sweet, and cares a lot about if people are happy or not. His best friend is definitely his cousin Daylin, and if we have to move from Denver they will both be very sad.  They play so cute together.  Jordan loves Parker too, and they can sometimes play together; it's more and more often all the time.

We've had a fun couple of months, as well as a stressful couple of months. We're still looking for a job, but we've had some really good leads lately.  Mike and I got to a Nuggets basketball game, and sit on the 14th row! Jordan got to finally build a snowman, and go the park all in the same week.  Denver weather is crazy! We also moved our little family in with my in-laws for the time being.  Hopefully we'll have our own place soon! Also, Parker finally learned to walk last week!  It's very cute.

Jordan's Birthday Cake


James, Jordan, Abe, and Daylin watching Toy Story, waiting for the party to start.

Mike purposefully put black frosting on his teeth and left it there for awhile.  Goofy guy. 

 Birthday Boy!


 The frosting we used had a lot of black dye in it...

 Jordan got a pretty good haul, thanks to great relatives. 


Nuggets game!

We played the Clippers and we won! It was a very fun game. 


Parker Colorado

 Jordan's first snowman


Just hanging out.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, those boys are too cute! I especially love the one of them reading together! You must be a proud mommy :). Been thinking about you guys and hoping that you're making it ok -- sure love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun update! I wish I could see your cute boys, and the cute things they do more often. I, of course, wish I could see you too!

    ReplyDelete