Thursday, November 7, 2013

We have arrived!

It's been a pretty grueling year in many ways and good in others.  For the past few months I've been working at Dillard's and Mike's been working at a company here in Denver, writing computer code as an intern.  Well they made him a job offer this week, with health benefits and everything! Plus we also moved into our own place!  Hallelujah, I can hear the choruses sing!  We've had fun though in the process.  Parker turned two, I turned 26, we went to a beautiful wedding, and played at many great parks.  Colorado really is the best for parks. Here's a few pictures.

This was my attempt to take picture at Mike's cousin's wedding. But Mike refused to behave.
  I'm not really holding his hand, but rather pushing it away.

 Here I am trying to keep him from lifting up my skirt...

This one speaks for itself.. 

I turned 26!

 Parker turned 2!
Monkey cupcakes. They were delicious!

 Parker got a bunch of new hats!

 Handsome Jordan
 Halloween.  They both picked their own costumes.  Jordan wanted to be witch (he even had a broom) and Parker wanted to be a monkey. :) 
Jordan reading to Parker in their new room.  They both have handled the transition great!

1 comment:

  1. this makes me happy! You are all so adorable! Congrats on the new job to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete