Every morning Michael gets up with him at about 6:00 am, and gets him breakfast. He normally eats Life cereal or Raisin Bran. A couple days ago when Michael asked him what he wanted to eat he kept asking for "Mommy babies!" Micheal could not figure it out for the life of him, so finally he lifted Jordan to pick out his own cereal, which Jordan promptly grabbed the Marsh-mellow Matey's or "Mommy Babies" as he calls them. Needless to say, he got what he wanted to eat. I don't typically let him sugar cereal for breakfast but Mike couldn't resist.
Jordan has also started saying "Mike." At first we thought he was started to call Michael by his first name. But then we realized he wasn't associating the word Mike with Michael, he was using it when ever he was trying to get our attention so that we could help him. For example, when he wanted dinner the other day he started saying "Mike!" really loud. Then we realized that is what I say when I'm trying to get Michael's attention so that he'll help me... We laughed pretty hard.
He has some of his books memorized so he'll "read" them to me before his nap. I love hearing his little voice reading books like "goonite mooon" (Good Night Moon) and "brow Bear" (Brown Bear).
Parker FINALLY rolled over last week, and he did 3 times, but hasn't done it again soon. haha. But I'm not worried about it. He had to go into the doctor last week for an ear infection, and when he got weighed he was a whopping 17 lbs! He gained an entire pound in the two weeks since his 4 months appointment.
Sleep training is still a struggle, he was sleeping a bit better, but then got sick... Now it's worse than before. Oh well, someday I'll sleep longer than just two hour chunks. But generally he's a happy, smiley baby, and takes pretty good naps!
"bubbo baf"
He's sooo close to sitting, even if he can't yet roll.
No comments:
Post a Comment