Wednesday, May 2, 2012

We moved

We moved to Holladay, Utah, in Salt Lake City. We'll be staying with my family till sometime in the summer. Mike gets his Masters Degree in June and then we hope we'll have a job to go to after that. Finding a job is so stressful!

Moving was also very stressful. I thought I did such a good job by packing boxes all week long only to realize that when moving time came there was SOOO much more to do and not enough space to pack things. And I kept finding tiny baby socks everywhere. I swear Jordan thought it would be a great joke and went around stuffing socks into the most random places. Thank goodness that part of the move is over, now the waiting game starts.

There are perks to living in Salt Lake, but I really miss Provo. Having a playground and lots of friends, right outside the door is unbeatable.  My parents house has been under construction, so dealing with that and two boys has been an adventure. Some days I want pull my hair out, but we're surviving.

Wymount Terrace


Jordan misses all his friends


I really like Parker's thighs

 Moving MESS!! I hated it!!

 Often, when Jordan sits in this chair, he asks me to take a picture.

 Buddha Belly

 Mike's a good dad.
 One perk to being in Salt Lake is getting to see old friends!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're settled! Best wishes with the job search - we're in that boat too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the move is over. I hate moving too! Hopefully things settle down at Home soon, since the construction is almost over. You sure have cute kids! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete