Michael and I have been battling the cold that the kids had, so I feel like we've been hermits for quite a while now. We've finally been able to emerge from our grotto. Although many days are rough, being a SAHM has its moments, that's for sure!
Jordan thinks he is taking pictures of us, but he has the camera faced toward himself. So we have about 50 pictures of his face on our camera right now.
Right after baths; Jordan's hair was really curly so I was trying to get picture, but he wouldn't look at me, but Parker did!
A rare picture of Jordan sleeping. He slept a REALLY long time, so I went into to wake him up.
This is how Parker likes to take naps.
Cousin's watching Phineas and Ferb.
My Mom's birthday party.
Michael's birthday party. I like our innovative use of the number 6 candle.
All the grand kids got to blow out their own candle.
Love your blog!! Great pictures. I just love modern tech, next best thing to being there!! Thanks for sharing. I love and miss you all!!
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures! And I feel you about being a SAHM. It has lots of cruddy moments but some pretty incredible ones too. Great shots of the house, by the way; can't wait to see it. And I love the face shot of Jordan - hah! What a funny little guy. And I am in awe of Parker's largeness. WOW. He is amazingly huge! Thanks for posting :)
ReplyDeleteI loved these adorable pictures.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're all getting better. I loved the pictures! I didn't know Jordan's hair was that curly. I love it! I agree with Becca, that the house looks great! I'm excited to see it in person, but I'm more excited to see the people who live there. :)
ReplyDelete