However, all that has seemed to have magically changed. Parker has become more independent and neither kid seems to need me for every second, and they're both taking substantial naps (BIG game changer for me). Also, I have really enjoyed playing with them! It's fantastic! I don't want this feeling to end!
Parker update:
At seven months old he's finally eating solids!! Success! It took putting baby food on a toothbrush and different flavors of Gerber Puffs, but he actually ate a jar of applesauce! It's the little things right? He's pretty intense about his food, I love it.
Jordan:
He loves playing with cousins and uncles that live close by. He loves going to the library and on walks, where he points out all the plants, and trucks. He really loves trucks. He plays very cute with Parker, and Parker thinks he is awesome.
Here is Parker with the applesauce. :)
Thanks for the post! There definitely are some LONG days being a mom, but I'm grateful for those times each day that make it so fun. Thanks for posting the video. Parker is so cute!
ReplyDelete