Thursday, July 5, 2012

June

June has been a crazy month, with all the family visiting. I've really enjoyed spending time with my family.     It may be a while before we're all able to get together like this again, assuming we get a job...we're still job hunting. It's ok though, Mike is still writing his thesis. I just hope we get one by the fall.
Life is a bit stressful, but my kids sure help add a lot of happiness!
"Weeee"

I really like Jordan's hair.


Our 4th anniversary. Four 

This would have been a great picture if we had taken in 20 minutes prior, oh well. 

Jordan "helping" daddy build a dresser.

 Parker and his cousin Abe. These two are and will be buds.
 
 Jordan LOVES his two cousins, James and Abe. He talks about them all the time and tries to imitate everything they do. 

My chubby buddy, Parker
 Playing "beach"

Jordan and his cousin Eli

Making silly faces in the camera. 




2 comments:

  1. It was so fun to visit! You have very cute children. Thanks for posting these fun pictures and good luck on the job hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, love these pics! Jordan's hair is sooo curly! I miss these boys already.

    ReplyDelete